What is TORS delete

What are the benefits of having them removed?

Most people remove them because they eventually start to have problems. Whether its the brain or the micro switch in the throttle.....it still does almost the same thing. If yours goes bad you will have symptoms of barley running and wont rev at all....if it runs. you can diagnose it real quick and easy by unplugging the brain box that cuts the spark.....its the little black box that's under your gas tank on the left side of the bike. Another reason people will remove them is to allow quicker access along with easier access to the carbs. If i need to pull my carbs now, i can literally have both of them off in roughly 5 minutes. If you still have the tors on your bike youd be lucky to have the tors units disconnected by the 5 minute mark.

they are removed becuse torrs sucks nut sweat

they get in t he way they are all bulky and stupid looking they make removing the carbs a pain in the butt they make jetting changes harder they they should be already they were stupid to even be put on the atv in the first place.

• 2 months later...

Does anyone have a post with pictures on how to do the delete? Do I just remove and cut the harness or is there something I need to buy? I want to get rid of the TORS before something does happen. Thanks in advance.

I cut it all out but you dont have to. Just unplug everything and tie it up out of the way. Unplug the little black box under the left side fender. Then you have to buy the tors delete kit which should include the throttle cable with new carb caps and idle screws that you have to install in your carbs.