Hello from the UK im new here

Hey just wanted to say hi, my names Chris and im 28 years old from a little place called Belper in England im currently re building a 2004 Banshee that i have on the road in the uk. Ill get some pictures up soon i've just got the frame back from being modded and re powder coated and its all started to come together. Hopefully my new cylinder head and pistons will be here early next week so my cheatah engine can be put back in!!!!

Im getting excited now as i can see it all coming together slowly, its going to be an animal pretty much everythings new :dance:

Like i said i'll go get some pictures next and do a bit of a re build post in the pictures section!!

Need to find some more UK Banshee lovers to hit the road with me, theres plenty of Raptors and other 4 strokes but not many 2 strokes that are road legal!

Watch this space im hoping you will love my creation

hey, welcome, too bad you are on the wrong side of the pond lol.

Tell me abouit it!!!! Id love to have dunes never mind how far i would have to drive! You guys have got quad heaven people over here are only just catching on :confused:

Welcome uk421Shee! I live in Finland, so I´m a tad closer to you than the others.. Hahaa!

This site is "all you need to know", so enjoy.

-Pasi S.

Thanks Pasi S :cheers: