Aftermarket Banshee Parts

Yamaha Banshee frame with chromoly sub frame and powder coated sub frame with title and clean vin # 400.00

Trail tex handle bars 50.00

12 over ladder swing arm 300

Works shocks for front 225.00

Chromoly front a arm by Dmr 325.00

Front bumper 50.00

Banshee aluminum radator Torch Works 125.00

Two inline water coolers 20.00

ASV clutch lever 35.00

Kill tether 10.00

Thumb throttle with Cascade lever 35.00

Steering stem with tie rods 50.00

IMAG0183.jpg

IMAG0164.jpg

IMAG0161.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

why is it that 2 different user names are selling the same parts?

Often time the mods throw a red flag with someone who is a brand new member and their first posts are in the for sale section so I copied the add for him so they would know that all of these parts are legit, and hes a real seller. Builder will also vouch that these parts are the read deal and this isnt a scam. There has been some scetchy ass fucks on here that have hosed some people this isnt the case on this one.

I look at all these parts myself yesterday and they are in great shape. Dont be afraid to buy from either seller that is listing these parts they are legit!

Bumper and asv sold. Shocks are setup for 190. Thanks

wow that was a real dickhead move about the bumper especially since i was the first to ask about the bumper and the first reply in this thread....

wow that was a real dickhead move about the bumper especially since i was the first to ask about the bumper and the first reply in this thread....

GFYS... Someone on another website PMd me before you, as well as someone on this website. Just cause you are the first to post dont mean that your first in line.. SO, KICK ROCKS