Skat Trak Buffs

Azryll

I'm trying to decide what buffs to get and I was told there are 3 different kinds:

1. Standard Buff

2. Bead to Bead

3. Superlights/tripple buffs/Ultralights

So I guess my question are the superlights, tripple buffs and ultralights really all the same? Are those three different/that much lighter than the bead to bead? How easy do they puncture because I like to hit up the tree shots?

Edited by Azryll

I'm trying to decide what buffs to get and I was told there are 3 different kinds:

1. Standard Buff

2. Bead to Bead

3. Superlights/tripple buffs/Ultralights

So I guess my question are the superlights, tripple buffs and ultralights really all the same? Are those three different/that much lighter than the bead to bead? How easy do they puncture because I like to hit up the tree shots?

I like mine. I ride in OR doing lots of tree shoots, havn't popped them yet.

Ya man triple buff and bead to bead are the same thing. U can't go any lighter than a bead to bead that's the lightest they make. And ya u can put a hole in them with no prob. Any tire that is triple buffed if going to leak air to. That just hand in hand when u take damn near the entire tire tread off. It's virtually just some steel cords with a light layer of rubber on them

I run the Oregon dunes and I run bead to bead buffs on my quad. They are not as shaved down as the ultralights which in most cases slowly leak air. On my set of bead to beads they hold air even over the winter time. I would only recommend running the ultralights if I was on a drag only style of bike. Just my .02