Fresh Rebuild - Compression Low

EZ-GO

Ok so I rebuilt the banshee and did some heat cycles and then took it for a ride, came back and the compression on the right side is 120 and the left is 110 anyone have any idea why it would be like this.. plugs looked lil dark but I havnt chopped them yet. Still need some help with jetting too.

Fresh top end from HJR with MX HARDCORE PORT

Stock Stroke Hot Rodz Crank

600 Ft above sea level

190 main jet on single 35 mm PWK Carb

1 1/2 turns out on air screw

Trinity Exhaust

Milled Head (HJR)

+4 Timing

Seems a little boggy down low and not sure why the compression is low..

Any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by EZ-GO

Your port work can be uneven causing diffrent numbers but with a milled head you should be higher than 120 unless kevin was goin for that bnumber,who did the bore job,and did you check your squish

Kevin did the bore and everything with new wiseco pistons.. maybe rings didnt seat right? Its not broke in yet not sure if that means anything.

EDIT: didnt check the squish and havnt researched how to do that.. figured all that would be right after sending to HJR

Edited by EZ-GO

What compression tester are you using? Are you holding the throttle wide open when kickin it over? sometimes you have to kick it over 10-15 sometimes 20 times to get the highest reading.

Its a Actron pro compression tester.. and ya throttle was wide open, can bad reeds cause the compression difference? I used my old reeds cuz they still looked good, but knowing I needed to get some new ones soon. I dunno im lost, gonna pull the cyls off I guess and see whats up.

stop heat cycleing it and run the bitch like you stole it!! make sure its warmed up if the jetting is close not lean on top, and then take it down a road or a spot you can open it up on a nd rev it through every gear till 5th. then slow down turn around and do it again. the rings need seated in a lil harder. do this a few times and then let it kinda rest then hit it again..

if yoru comp is still low you got problems