banshee v-force reeds, wheel spacers and skid plates

Ive been trying to buy those wheel spacers off you for weeks. I sent you numerous pm's and never heard anything back... What gives? :confused:

Edited by ECshee

Ive been trying to buy those wheel spacers off you for weeks. I sent you numerous pm's and never heard anything back... What gives? :confused:

good looking.if thats the case ill save my $100.

good looking.if thats the case ill save my $100.

Not a problem, i dont want to see anyone hosed, anyone else looking to buy something, just be cautious...

ECshee i tried to reply to you but it wouldnt let me had an x through the convo box...besides you didnt want to pay the shipping i wanted last time i looked.....im not trying to hose ne body if you message me i will reply promptly....ec shee if you want the spacers it will be 40 shipped

dont know y everyone on theses forums thinks there being screwed...kinda anoying if you ask me...get over yourselves ppl

and the v-forces are 2's sorry for not mentioning that

Edited by MilesMachine

ECshee i tried to reply to you but it wouldnt let me had an x through the convo box...besides you didnt want to pay the shipping i wanted last time i looked.....im not trying to hose ne body if you message me i will reply promptly....ec shee if you want the spacers it will be 40 shipped

dont know y everyone on theses forums thinks there being screwed...kinda anoying if you ask me...get over yourselves ppl

and the v-forces are 2's sorry for not mentioning that

Yes, i waited to hear back from you, and after days or even a week or so with no response, i purchased some from another member. I would have been much happier to take yours since they are billet and supposedly 2" which would have been bigger. But why do people get so bent? Because people get screwed all the time by other people(much like yourself) who come onto a forum for free, to peddle their shit, and can easily rip people off and disappear. I am by no means calling you a thief, or a scammer or going to dip with someones cash, but its a reality of this buying/trading/selling world...like i tried stating in MY PM, last time i looked, most people know better than to buy something, from a member with so few posts to begin with...