2000 Banshee 404cc Part out OR a trade for stock bike

Plenty of pm's tonight. Heading to bed. If you want something, call dibs! I can be willing to negotiate price.

As I said, I got my eye on the next too, soon as I can my deposit from this sale the better. So take advantage of my quick need for cash as you can! But I also won't quite give it away ;)

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Front Works shocks

Front spindles/rotors

Foot pegs

Nerf bars

Pipes+hardware

Silencers+hardware

K&N filter

Front Brakes (Calipers, hose, pads, lever/m.cylinder all still together)

Plastic

Radiator

All these items are currently off and ready to ship.

Still need to pull motor, rear end, and some steering stuff left.

A few have asked about carbs. Sorry about not getting back yet. They are caked with gunk so waiting to pull motor to clean it up and get idea what they are and size. This will be tomorrow. By tomorrow, everything should be ready to be shipped.

Prices can be negotiable. Remember, I'm not as familiar with the banshee as you! So if my price seems out in left feel, tell me! I'll happily correct myself!

New Prices!

I want this stuff to get moving

Everything is off. Prices don't include shipping

Front Works Shocks. $275

Rear Shock : $100

Shocks all together: $350

Engine complete: $1100 OBO

This is a 404 Big bore. Hemi domes. Cool heads. Pistons. Bore work. 4mm Crank. Flate slide carbs. 135psi and WAS RUNNING when pulled. BUT!! The reeds are getting weak so keep that in mind. Still a lot of money here and hope it's getting some a great deal.

Top end: $650 obo (Head, Cylinders, Pistons) All Vito's 404 big bore.

Flat Slide Mikuni Carbs: $130. I'll find out size tomorrow, keep forgetting to bring home gauge. Mikuni

Bottom end: $650 obo (All transmission stuff, flywheel, clutch, a vito 4mm crank!)

Pricing for individual internals will be better decided after engine doesn't move.

Rear Axle: $120. This includes axle carrier, hubs, chain sprocket, and rotor. I don't feel like pulling this apart!

Front A-arms: $280

Front Spindles: $40

Together: $300

Axle+A-arms: $375

Chain: $30 Suppose to be some expensive unstretchable chain...

Pipes: $140

Silencers: $120

Together: $230 Hardware should still be there. Springs I think I lost track of

Front break assembly complete: $50

Radiator: $30

Foot Pegs: $20

Rear bumper: $35

Front bumper: $10

Edited by TheJ

I'll get a pic of the wire harness. Looks maybe home made? Like it's all electrical taped around the wires but may be stock. But yes its still there, along with ignition coil and CDI box.

I'm starting to get flexible on prices! PM me for interest. I'll probably be updated prices by Sunday. But this also may be the day stuff starts going on ebay.

Please, feel free to PM me with interest and offeres. I will not be offended and will negotiate.

Edited by TheJ