best paddles for a 421 cub

Trying to figure out what paddles to go with to best suit my motor and riding style. have a 421 cub right now that i like to dune and hill shoot. its not even close to being a straight up drag bike. I have 22" 10 paddle extremes right now and they just dont hook up as well as i would like them to. Trying to decide between going with 12 or 14 paddle. Anyone dune with 14s on? Just wondering if that is to much paddle or not.

I have a 421 also and ride pretty much about like you it sounds like. I run 21" 10 paddles on mine and would not even think about going to any more paddles unless I was going with a lot more swinger. When I do tree shots I can keep the frontend down at all and I watch a guy with 12 paddles on trying to do tree shots and he about killed himself before he got out of there lol. Just my .02

Trying to figure out what paddles to go with to best suit my motor and riding style. have a 421 cub right now that i like to dune and hill shoot. its not even close to being a straight up drag bike. I have 22" 10 paddle extremes right now and they just dont hook up as well as i would like them to. Trying to decide between going with 12 or 14 paddle. Anyone dune with 14s on? Just wondering if that is to much paddle or not.

what pressure do you run them at? and whats the rider weight and swing arm length?

i weigh 230 with a +6 swinger. Im also thinking about going to a +8 but that was gonna be later down the road after i got paddles. I dont have a problem at all with keeping the front end down, i just sit my big ass on the tank and go lol. i dont know exactly how many pounds i have in the tires right now but i can tell you that they are pretty low.