Metallic Matte Black

Azryll

I have a 2005 Banshee SE with metallic matte black color and the only place I have found that has it is colorite for $40 bucks a can which is ridiculous. I looked at PJ1 colors and looked for distributers of colorite but looks like you can only get it from them directly. I bought a couple of off brands but the color tone of the black is way off. Has anyone one else found a brand that matches close or a cheaper place to find colorite paint?

I have a 2005 Banshee SE with metallic matte black color and the only place I have found that has it is colorite for $40 bucks a can which is ridiculous. I looked at PJ1 colors and looked for distributers of colorite but looks like you can only get it from them directly. I bought a couple of off brands but the color tone of the black is way off. Has anyone one else found a brand that matches close or a cheaper place to find colorite paint?

What are you painting? You just wanting a rattle can?

What are you painting? You just wanting a rattle can?

I just need to touch a few spots on my frame and yeah was just gonna rattle can it but I want the colors to match or be as close as possible. I might just break down and buy the colorite but don't want to support a $40 can if I dont have to.