sway bar

jbones

thats a very good bar also.i know you seen my set up this winter also.pgr bar works well also and is alot cheaper too.i was pitted across from you thi past winter

just currious who's pgr? thanks

thats a very good bar also.i know you seen my set up this winter also.pgr bar works well also and is alot cheaper too.i was pitted across from you thi past winter

o yeah u had 450 a ams . i order the rath bar no instructions tho where should i look for help setting it up?

There's a short track race sunday july 10th at brockton fair

o yeah u had 450 a ams . i order the rath bar no instructions tho where should i look for help setting it up?

not sure where you can find them.they onlytell you how to mount it not how to set it.where in mass are you if your not to far i can help you out if you would like.just let me know.my name is rob

not sure where you can find them.they onlytell you how to mount it not how to set it.where in mass are you if your not to far i can help you out if you would like.just let me know.my name is rob

I live in stoughton near brockton my name is Jim . I'm still waiting for ups hope they come before Friday race is sunday.

I live in stoughton near brockton my name is Jim . I'm still waiting for ups hope they come before Friday race is sunday.