jetting advice

Im doing some mods and not sure where to start with tuning. I currently have t5s, k&n pods, and vitos superstock pistons at 65.00. I will be adding vf3s, a pd coolhead with 21cc domes, and a timing plate (probably just set at +4 seems to be the popular choice). Im using stock carbs. I will be riding between 800 and 1200 feet. I was thinking like a 330 or 340 to start but havent done a lot with jetting so Im hoping to get some other opinions.

Sounds like that could be a bit much... Just put mine together w/ wiesco's at 65.25, coolhead 20cc, pro circuits, timing plate at 4* mild dune port and of course the stock mikuni's. I'm at a 27.5 pilot and 290 mains. Now off subject... do you get to juniper much??? I'm in the tri-cities.

You Definitely need to come to Juniper. The biggest stuff at Moses looks like the "Back Porch" at juniper. But its awfully dry out this way. I was planning for moses this weekend too... but the woman changed my mind to a couple night rides at juniper w/ her " gal pals". If you ever plan to come down hit me up. BTW I dont think a timing plate would really affect your jetting... take a new set of plugs w/you and keep an eye on them.