Badlands anyone?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

just got mine fixed stupid rock got in the flywheel so all of my electrical was trashed, should have it together tommorow. i usually try to get there at open and just park anywhere until i see another banshee on a trailer and assume its an hq member. i should be there i have to coat a parking lot this weekend but its suppose to be just a saturday job. ill have a honda 250 too as back up if anyone needs it. see you on the pea gravel rolling smoke beatin four chokes!

The best advise is to arrive early at no later than 845 am and wait for the gates to open. This is important because the high Sunday will be 94 and Badlands turns into a frying pan and you will want shaded parking for relief from the heat. A good spot is near the silo or across the road by the woods and plenty of shade there. I am bringing my son and he will be riding mine and I won't have one to ride but a friend has told me I can come by his house and borrow his since he has plans that day. I should be there.

Looks like I will be driving solo--no one to go with everyones busy----I live in Joliet area/Will county if someone wants to meet up and drive down there with me--I have a truck/sled trailer----split the gas and someone to talk to--ya know. Let me know if anyone interested. It would suck if I get there and no HQ'ers to ride with--I've done it at the dunes but it easy to rip around by yourself. Trails I think would be a little different. Still planning on going!!

Whats kind of truck/trailer combos should I be looking for and where is everyone thinking of parking. Are bansheesrtoys and rollinrhino the only ones going???? I'll be in a blue GMC with the shee in the back. If no ones going I will go another day Sunday. If some HQ's are going I will be there.

looks like it gonna rain there i hope no one went. mine is all back together and running good now i hope to make a trip on a sunday there soon ill post when im planning on going. maybe this sunday (31st)????