what jets

noob

sorry if this is a nussiance but im fixin to do some work to the bike and i think im too rich. tomorrow mods will be no tors .90 over, ported ( not sure of port since i bought it used and the guy didnt know) paul turner pipes. dg silencers. v force reeds ( not sure of stage if you can tell me how to find out i would appreciate it). anyways i am still new to banshees and 2 stroke and i want to get this thing running prime. any help is appreciated. and any questions i will answer the best i can. it has a coolhead. (not sure on dome size if you can help with that, cool) and im in kansas city kansas ( elevation 1026 i believe) also i hear alot about a choke tube that runs between the carbs. i dont see anything there on my bike. if anyone could give me more info on where that goes i would appreciate it. thanks again for any help

-eker

Carb cleaning vid. I show the choke tube in it. Sounds like you need to figure out some better specs on the quad then ask questions, no im not trying to be a dick.