full flight a-arms PICS on your BanSHEE

dru619

I hate it when people use the excuse "I searched already". There was a time I didn't know much about banshees. Now I do. You don't see a million posts about dumb questions from me do you? I searched and found my answer.

If you are going to buy used shocks, might as well have a little patience and look for used aftermarket banshee shocks/arms for sale. I picked arms for $300 and PEPs triple rate w ressies for $350. MattSCESC set the shocks up for my weight and riding style along with some rear shock work and it handles like an indy car and rides like a marshmellow.

Anyways, if you REALLY want to make every dollar count you would search and research products and setups (not just on BHQ, there's an entire web...) and make an educated decision.

hahhhahahh y is every all upset with Dru? this is soooo funny like high school b**ches all of this started because of Matt the site sponser telling me to use a search soooo what!!!!! and everybody else has to add their 2cents wow cheerleaders All i asked was are yfz shocks direct fit on a SHEE ? that's all and if full flight arms were good. Everybody started to hate on me. I aint playing no poor mans card. What a disappointment how and LOW class yall handled the situation.

adonde esta la raza que onda con estos gueyes

I hate it when people use the excuse "I searched already". There was a time I didn't know much about banshees. Now I do. You don't see a million posts about dumb questions from me do you? I searched and found my answer.

If you are going to buy used shocks, might as well have a little patience and look for used aftermarket banshee shocks/arms for sale. I picked arms for $300 and PEPs triple rate w ressies for $350. MattSCESC set the shocks up for my weight and riding style along with some rear shock work and it handles like an indy car and rides like a marshmellow.

Anyways, if you REALLY want to make every dollar count you would search and research products and setups (not just on BHQ, there's an entire web...) and make an educated decision.

I HATE when people open their mouths and add their 2cents when they don't know what's going on like you!!!! hhahha wow i did all my research just wanted info from all yall but daaaamn ENOUGH about it damn shit now matt aint gonna sell me shocks lol but ya thanx for the info

I HATE when people open their mouths and add their 2cents when they don't know what's going on like you!!!! hhahha wow i did all my research just wanted info from all yall but daaaamn ENOUGH about it damn shit now matt aint gonna sell me shocks lol but ya thanx for the info

man just quit all this is doing is starting problems and making your self look like a tool just drop it

hahhhahahh y is every all upset with Dru? this is soooo funny like high school b**ches all of this started because of Matt the site sponser telling me to use a search soooo what!!!!! and everybody else has to add their 2cents wow cheerleaders All i asked was are yfz shocks direct fit on a SHEE ? that's all and if full flight arms were good. Everybody started to hate on me. I aint playing no poor mans card. What a disappointment how and LOW class yall handled the situation.

adonde esta la raza que onda con estos gueyes

First off, don't throw me under the bus. Yes, I told you to use the search function. Had you used it, none of your three threads would have needed to be started.

Second, you didn't even need to search, because there is a PINNED thread at the top of the same page that you clicked "Start New Topic" that is entitled "How To Install YFZ450 Shocks On Your Banshee". It has 11 pages of glorious information for people asking exactly what you are. Unfortunately, the forums don't have the option to make the topic bright red in color, and in size 72 font, so you couldn't miss it. We thought that by pinning it, people would see it before they created a thread. :confused:

Third, HAD you searched, there is also a thread entitled "Full Flight A-arms" located in the "Product Reviews" forum... It was started March 27th, and has 11 replies. It's roughly 4 threads from the top.

You can find it here.

Fourth, just by typing in "Full Flight Arms" in the search box in the upper right, it retrieved roughly 11 threads, JUST on the first page, of people asking the same thing and getting answers.

Fifth, No one is "cheerleading". You said you used the search function. You obviously did not. It took me about 3 minutes to find all the answers you were fishing for. This topic has been covered probably HUNDREDS of times. Threads don't go anywhere on here, they stay forever, and (sometimes unfortunately) never die. I merged the two threads that you started two days apart, asking the same thing. That's why you only have two threads, instead of 3, asking the same question.

wow gee wizzz yall it's like a soap opera here!!! Matt i did not throw u under no bus nor did i disrespect u ok thats what your fan club is sayn. I aint starting shit with no one or trying to. Is it that big of a deal what i posted? Damn ANYWAYS THIS THREAD IS PICS ONLY!!! AND ADVICE NOT LET'S TEAM UP ON DRU WTF FELLAS!!!

I LUV HATERS FOR THE RECORD thanx again for the info......everybody have a good day and breathe

man just quit all this is doing is starting problems and making your self look like a tool just drop it

I aint doing nothing as u can see people are just for posting wtf u know..... Why don't u tell people tag teaming on me to stop. this thread i posted is for PICS not to talk shit

We're just trying to tell you that there are much better options for a performance suspension and that searching and doing some THINKING would be in your best interest. Evidently, you do not have the capacity to think on your own. In your eyes, I don't know whats going on. But atleast I figured out my suspension (not a cobbled up shitpile YFZ-take of parts like you're trying to achieve)

Because of your attitude and lack of respect, you can now figure it out on your own. Good luck with that (it appears you need it).

We're just trying to tell you that there are much better options for a performance suspension and that searching and doing some THINKING would be in your best interest. Evidently, you do not have the capacity to think on your own. In your eyes, I don't know whats going on. But atleast I figured out my suspension (not a cobbled up shitpile YFZ-take of parts like you're trying to achieve)

Because of your attitude and lack of respect, you can now figure it out on your own. Good luck with that (it appears you need it).

ok thanks man. I already know what to do as far as arms and shocks I do respect others however yall got upset because i posted two similar threads? come on now!!. on this thread i posted i wanted to see full flight a-arms PICS on a shee NOT LETS GANG UP ON DRU and ginger is the only person who's read my post right. so good luck to you and your reading (you need it ) peace !!!