full flight a-arms PICS on your BanSHEE

dru619

Hey BHQ family I'm rebuilding my SHEE's front end with the yfz shocks and full flight arms +2 +1 i know i know save my money and do it right.... hells no!!!! can't wait jk but like I said before I'm a baller on a budget with two lil mouths to feed lol so i'm going this route for now so fellas, ladies send me your pics with full flight racing arms or better

Keep in mind, if you buy the Full Flights that are built specifically for YFZ shocks, you will never be able to run Banshee length shocks on those arms. You will forever be buying YFZ length shocks... more money in the long run.

Also, use the search function. You keep starting multiple threads asking the same question. I understand you're excited, but probably 70% of the Banshee pictures on this site have +2 arms. Just look around before you start a thread.

Keep in mind, if you buy the Full Flights that are built specifically for YFZ shocks, you will never be able to run Banshee length shocks on those arms. You will forever be buying YFZ length shocks... more money in the long run.

Also, use the search function. You keep starting multiple threads asking the same question. I understand you're excited, but probably 70% of the Banshee pictures on this site have +2 arms. Just look around before you start a thread.

I did look around and i know how to use the search function hahahahhahaahh but no answer All i wanted to know was how to get yfz shocks on my shee with full-flight a-arms and how to do it, i only found a thread showing how to install them on stock a-arms

It took all my threads to get a final answer IF you really read my thread and followed every convo you'd see what i'm talking about. ANd now i wanna see PICs i know NOW I have to run yfz shocks AND grind the mount if you've read my past threads nobody seemed to answer my question, just would say that yes do it and don't, AND like i said before i do not have money like the rest of some people on here, and i can't wait to save for $200-$500 shocks and $700 a-arms. feel me i want it done now lol and for $400 it's ok for me for now ima do the yfz shocks with the full flight a-arms and wanna see pics with ride reviews

stock banshee shocks, if i could find some yfz shocks cheap enough i would run them

Stock banshee shocks???!!!! wtf... wow how is that did you have to do any modification? You have the full flights racing arms right looks good, I thought full-flights were only compatiable with yfz shocks..hmmmm so hows the ride? I'm out here in san diego i see yfz shocks for $120 sum for $25 each on CL i wanna go wider but low on cash if I could install full flights with stock shocks i'll do it to save $$$$$ for shocks that line up with no grinding on the mount

you can order full flights either way, for banshee length shocks and yfz length shocks. the yfz shocks are around 2 inches longer.

Good looking Coupelx i didn't know that do you know if the ride changes or is it a lil better

Dru, its obvious you are new to the whole suspension thing. If I were you, I would show Matt a lot more respect than what you gave him in your previous post. You have several threads that are basically asking the same thing. For the record there are two different types of fullflight arms: Longtravel arms and "wider stock travel arms". The longtravel arms must be ran in conjunction with yfz shocks on a banshee. The Wider (+2,+3...etc.) regular travel arms are wider, but can be ran with stock length shocks. WIth the wider stock travel arms, you get the affect of longtravel without the shock travel. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for when you buy "$25 yfz shocks on CL". It will end up costing you more money to have em rebuilt by Matt (the guy you disrespected) in the longrun. My suggestion to you is you show some respect and listen to what he has to say. Theres a reason why all of us go to him for suspension questions and he's a sponsor. Keep saving your pennies and mow more lawns this summer and buy the right stuff from the beginning. Have you ever heard the phrase "Saving money ended up costing a lot more money". WHen I did my fullflight setup I had a lot of the same questions, but showed respect to the people who know. And apparently u didnt search hard enuff because I posted a ton of pics of my fullflight/yfz setup when I had it.

Dru, its obvious you are new to the whole suspension thing. If I were you, I would show Matt a lot more respect than what you gave him in your previous post. You have several threads that are basically asking the same thing. For the record there are two different types of fullflight arms: Longtravel arms and "wider stock travel arms". The longtravel arms must be ran in conjunction with yfz shocks on a banshee. The Wider (+2,+3...etc.) regular travel arms are wider, but can be ran with stock length shocks. WIth the wider stock travel arms, you get the affect of longtravel without the shock travel. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for when you buy "$25 yfz shocks on CL". It will end up costing you more money to have em rebuilt by Matt (the guy you disrespected) in the longrun. My suggestion to you is you show some respect and listen to what he has to say. Theres a reason why all of us go to him for suspension questions and he's a sponsor. Keep saving your pennies and mow more lawns this summer and buy the right stuff from the beginning. Have you ever heard the phrase "Saving money ended up costing a lot more money". WHen I did my fullflight setup I had a lot of the same questions, but showed respect to the people who know. And apparently u didnt search hard enuff because I posted a ton of pics of my fullflight/yfz setup when I had it.

FINALLY another person clarified what i was asking for. It took all my post threads for this?!!! Straight up wtf is this TAG TEAM

ON DRU day!!!! respect...!!!!! what OMG For your info NOBODY WAS ANSWERING MY QUESTION until now. AS OF TODAY YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO'S EXPLAINED IT TO ME VERY CLEAR. And for the record i didn't disrespect MATT!!! this is high school girl drama s**t how old are you? Wow apparently you didn't read my whole thread wow My uncle told me about this forum, said i'd find cool fellas on here and sponsers , also said that THERE IS NO DUMB QUESTION!!!! the funny thing is that he's known on here, i'm not gonna burn his profile but wow high school forum cheerleaders. AND I DID SEARCH ALL OVER FOR MY QUESTION AND NOBODY HAD THE ANSWER. I'm not here to disrespect nobody just get info because i am excited and new to suspension SO BE IT don't be all OLD AND GROUCHY u and Matt . Yall should help out rookies instead of trying to be little them. NICE respond comeback you say to me "keep saving pennies and mow lawns" hahahahahah damn inmmature!!!! " YOU MUST RESECT OTHERS FIRST BEFORE YOU EARN RESPECT NO MATTER IF YOU'RE A VETERAN OR NOT" old navy seal phrase LOOK IT UP.

all i did was post two similar questions and this is how i get treated by the veterans on here SUX MAN :blink: