4mil Small-Block Twister Cylinders, Port-Matched Cases, Shearer IF Pipes

I'm really not familiar with twisters, how does this compare to a cub or a dm of comparable size? I know you say its an aggressive dune port so I assume port timings are originally somewhat low on these. What are its advantages?

I'm really not familiar with twisters, how does this compare to a cub or a dm of comparable size? I know you say its an aggressive dune port so I assume port timings are originally somewhat low on these. What are its advantages?

They are comparable to a cheetah setup without the power-valves. The Twisters make a very nice smooth torq curve. They are an iron sleeve, and these particular sleeves can be taken all the way out past 75mm, so there are LOTS of bores left in these cylinders. They have a lot stronger head-stud layout than stock and cub cylinders and seem to handle spray very well. The twister cylinders also have triple exhaust ports and boost ports on the intake side. They have better coolant flow and capacity characteristics than the cub cylinders do. They do come with lower port timings than the CP cylinders come with. They are CNC machined, not cast. They come from the CNC with quite a bit of material left in the exhaust and transfer area, which gives the end user a little more to work with for custom porting for whatever their application may be. Twister cylinders also have changeable intakes and exhaust flanges. You can run banshee reeds all the way up to YZ250 reeds depending on which intakes you get, and you can run small-flange or big-flange exhaust on them.

In short, these particular cylinders would be comparable to a 4mil cheetah setup of the same size.

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like a setup that I would like to try. I cant spare the cash right now but if you still have them in a couple weeks I'll get ahold of you.

Hit me up when you have the $$ and I'll let you know if they are still available.

Thanks

- Jared