anybody know about helmet warranties?

so i got in a pretty gnarly wreck yesterday and i ended up breaking my helmet. its an oneal 7 series helmet and i cant find anywhere online with info. does anybody know what kind of warranty comes with their products? thanks for any help!

Edited by gstaten24

yea it did do its job i was jw if i could get a replacement cuz im a cheap bastard lol but i was practicing for a race in a couple weeks and there is a section with two 25 ft doubles then about a 125 ft tabletop that you can either land halfway or clear the whole thing and when i came off the second double i thought i had enough speed to clear it and i came bout 5 ft short on the tabletop. the landing dislocated and broke my wrist and tore my tendons. i hit my helmet on my handlebars and it broke my helmet at the chin/mouth guard area. then it threw me off and the bike went into a barbed wire fence. worst part is a race my wifes yfz cuz my shee is setup for dunes and the first thing she says to me when i tell her im goin to the ER is "is my bike ok?" lol cud have been a lot worse but like you guys said thankfully the helmet and other safety gear worked :headbang:

I'm not blaming them at all I know a helmet is only good for one crash like I said before I'm cheap so if they wud give me a new one I'm not gonna say no lol and obviously if they dnt I'll buy a new one I dnt think u guys understand

What I'm asking. I just wanted to kno bout warranties I'm nit saying it's there fault I wrecked

I think technically even if you have it in your hand and drop it they are supposed to be replaced.

Thats right, technically its one impact. It would get very spendy if you followed that recommendation but many little crashes weaken one enough that it wouldnt do its job on a big crash. Thats just the chance you take i guess.

The main thing is your helmet worked and you still have your teeth.