Need some help!

A buddy sent me this... Well what happened it use to idle and the I bought new boots for it b/c it started not idling....boots were cracked and so I thought that was why...from more air getting into the cylinder then once together I was ripping on it just didn't idle....the next day went to fire it up and fired for a couple min. when cold and shut off never started again

A little about his bike... everything is stock exept cpi sfbb pipes, +4 timing, noss head with 20cc domes. Runs 50/50 race to pump. He might have 35 kehiens I dunno what are your thoughts?

start with the basics, is he getting fuel and spark in both cylinders.

Hey guy thanks for the reply......its my quad were talking about.....these are the things that ive checked....wasnt bad gas....CDI good......ignition good.....stator tested good has spark...removed tors wiring....it has spark and fuel...compression check by thumb...choke tube on no cracks...carbs are cleaned....timing plate tight....flywheel tight...even shot starter fluid in cylinders...any help is greaty appreciated!! I'm going to do a real compression test tonight just so i can see the numbers on the cylinders