Trinity Racing gets two big thumbs up

Loc

I just ordered some carbs and other parts from Trinity and they gave me one hell of a deal. I told him that I am a member of BHQ and saw their sponsorship online and he beat all prices that I could find online. He was very helpful and assisted me with what I needed. The best part was he did not try to sell me a product that was more expensive. He actually told me a cheaper option would be better for my build. Then he proceeded to tell me why. It was an all around great experience and I will continue to shop with them.

Contact

Joe at Trinity Racing

909-373-1337 ext 107

MAKE SURE TO TELL HIM YOUR WITH BansheeHQ.com

I went with Keihn PWK 35mm

2 KN filters

Stainless throttle cable

outerwears

and he gave me a few different size jets

Like I said I cant vouch for anyone else because I only worked with Joe, but he was awesome.

i REALLLY HOPE that they have seen all the bad feedback and are trying to improve the customer service. it would help their sales tremediously.

being a site sponsor i'd give them another chance..

my biggest complaint is you would have to call 2 or 3 times just to get someone to answer the phone. Hopefully they changed for the better!

You ever been in there I have, there phones ring off the hook, and only two guys in the office...so if thhey do not pick up they are busy call back.

Thank you all. I cant Beilve what Ive been missing out on. Stoked to be a member. 28000 Banshee fans all in one place. This is Great Thank you Banshee HQ!!!

Welcome!!! grouphugg.gif