Exhaust Prices

CraigP

Well here is the story, I bought my banshee with DG pipes and silencers on it. I dont like them and have been wanting to get rid of them. I went to a quad shop to get my Polaris Predator and they had a Dynoport 2 into 1 exhaust. He had it for sale for $125, but said he would take $100. Is $100 a good price for the Dynoport? It is not chrome and does not have stickers or anything on it, it is just a plain pipe and silencer. If I get this exhaust I am going to want to get rid of my DG exhaust, it has a few dents but all the chrome on the pipes and silencers is good. How much money would the DG pipes sell for?

whats bad is i dont think either exhaust would run much differnt?? they both suck bawls. do you have an ebay account or even know ebay type in DG and put some on a watch list when they DO sell its for VERY cheap/.

You can't go wrong for $100 it is a good pipe if you are woods riding.

I'm sure you could resell it and get your money back. Make sure you rejet if you get the 2 into 1 you need basically stock jetting. It won't run well jetted fat.

So what do u guys think...?

Buy the Dynoport for $100 and sell the DG for $100?

Does that sound right.

Those of you that think Dynoport are terrible, i understand that YOU dont like them. I ride trails.

So whether you do or do not like the Dynoports and DG pipes, is $100 a good price.

Well you could get it , maybe sell it if you don't like it. Or hold pat until something else comes along like fattys, gnarlys, PT mids. My son got a set of FMF gold signature series for $35 with silencers. Granted they weren't the best of shape, but they work great, can idle down to a crawl even in 3rd and just roll on the throttle. :cheers: