M&M ATV WILL BE CLOSED 5/23 and 5/24

zachass9

I spoke with Andy this morning and he asked me to put up this post since he is busy with storm clean up in NE oklahoma. The recent tornadoes devestated many small communities as well as large cities over the weekend. Andy and his family are well equiped with the tools necessary for storm clean up, so they are helping out within their community as well as others. Please be patient as he will be back in the shop as soon as he can. Tenative schedule looks like he will be out for today, 5/23 and tomorrow 5/24.

Thanks,

Zac

I am back in the shop as of today but i am very far behind. I am trying to get orders caught up as fast as i can. If we have your motor please be patient we are a little behind with us being closed the better part of the week trying to do cleanup from the tornados. We also will be closing in the evenings, which alot of you know is when the majority of our motor work gets completed for the remainder of the week. The M&M family is all safe and well but we did suffer some damage and some of our family got really tore up so we are doing everything we can to help out family in this time of need.

If you have placed an order with us fri mon or tues everything should be shipped out by tomorrow (26th) at the latest. We have friends in joplin as well as many of you know was completely devastated and we are going to try and make it over there to aid in the disaster relief efforts as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks

Andy