BUSCOPALUSA

Trying to see if the crew wants to make this trip. I will post up as soon as we I get confirmation.

Are you & your crew still coming june 24th-26th

I'll try to make this one. The rain scared me off from the last ride

Are you going to make it this time....its only 9 more days.

Wheelqueen I. Will be. There this weekend and in June on those dates come get u some. 10 mill lol

Im ready for the untuned 10mil with no rider...... :cheers:

I will be there for sure as well as some folks i know from NC with some wild Horsepower. Those of you with the 10 mil motors beware!!! Should be a great time unless it gets totally washed out. If you think your fast make sure you bring your wallet to back yourself up because bets are encouraged,lol. I have raced enough times to know there is allways someone with a fatter wallet that will spank dat ass!! :headbang:

Hopefully we can get a good race this time around.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you & your crew still coming june 24th-26th

ric 10 mill is down buddy broke weld on crank sent to tdr to if can be fixed but i wiill be there still with about 10 people i will be getting there friday around 12

Are you going to make it this time....its only 9 more days.

Im ready for the untuned 10mil with no rider...... :cheers:

Hopefully we can get a good race this time around.

this trip is gonna be fkn saweet! anyone else think they can make it? i also have a few peeps meetin meet down there. ill be there fri kinda early trying to get on the peninsula to the left of the end of the drag track. little bit of shade over there and not too far from the drag track. not sure if my banshee is gonna be running or not i have been waiting for my jugs to show up any day... luckily i have a back up ride. we should have plenty of pics this time, my girl is coming and bringing a camera. im gonna tell her to take a picture of every banshee she sees. haha

I will be there again. 252 are you going friday or saturday?? Yea we can race again, mine is running better but i need a track to get it jetted just right. I am running a little rich but need a good open area to tune it. I got tons of power on top now but i still need to play with jetting. Not sure if i will go friday after work and again saturday. I got a few friends who are comeing this time so it should be a great time. :headbang:

I will be there again. 252 are you going friday or saturday?? Yea we can race again, mine is running better but i need a track to get it jetted just right. I am running a little rich but need a good open area to tune it. I got tons of power on top now but i still need to play with jetting. Not sure if i will go friday after work and again saturday. I got a few friends who are comeing this time so it should be a great time. :headbang:

I brought some more sb if shearers & if they be here before friday I will be there.

hey wheelie princes you still coming i am bring my friends 4 mill cub well i think i am if i do deff bust n that ass i will be there friday 12 noon

bring your friend 4mil cub....I hope you riding it so it will be an even race. Me riding my stock stroke stock cylinder HJR motor vs you riding a 4mil cub..... :rotflmao: See ya when I get there.

30% chance bro... i may get a flat on the way too maybe i should stay home. lol you know around here thats almost every day. check out any 10 day forcast. im going either way just as i did the last time. im not gonna let a 30 min afternoon shower ruin my whole weekend and that if it even does rain.