VForce 2 and VForce 3 Look in here

Loc

Alright here is the deal. I have set of VF3 and VF2. I just built my 421 cub and cant decide which to run in my bike. I have searched and read the posts. I want to know from people who have ran both of these

reeds in their bikes. If you havent run them please dont respond with what your friends, dads brother thinks of the difference. I want people who have ran them. I am going to sell one of the two sets and cant decide which is better. I do mostly drag racing and dunes. Give me some pros and cons. If you have ran both on the dyno that would be great.

I own both and ran both and really can't tell a difference. They say the 2's make a little more power depending on your setup. The bad about the 2's they are held together by screws and the pedals are harder to find. 3's newer technology make a little less power but no screws and pedals are easier to find. If all this is true I'll keep both not worth selling for a c note.

I have both and was at the dyno last week, but didn't think about testing them. I did try them at the track and couldn't tell much difference. By looking at the VF3s with cascade stuffers, and the VF2s (with original stuffers); the VF3s are a hell of a lot bigger on the carb side. For those that say the 2s flow more and make more hp, did you port the cages, or modify the stuffer?