Want to get a banshee.. What do you think of these?

I looked around for you and found you another option. Check it out. Try to avoid ANY machine that isn't running right before you buy it. You never know what kind of problem it could have.

This one seems decent for our general area. Needs a little cleaning but after looking at a bunch of different areas, this is one of the better prices for ready-to-ride Banshee. Was looking at Ottawa ads and holy shit! People are out of their minds! lol

http://belleville.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-ATVs-1994-Yamaha-Banshee-350cc-W0QQAdIdZ280355412

I dont know.. It seems kinda old to me? I dont know as much about banshee's as you guys.. its that good? Anyone know what pipes that has on it? Do you think it has much life? dont want to buy it and have it blow up on me..

The 1999 white and blue one is 2400.. he got an offer for 2300 with the breaks, chain, throttle cable, and carbs cleaned.. so im gonna need at least 2400..

I looked around for you and found you another option. Check it out. Try to avoid ANY machine that isn't running right before you buy it. You never know what kind of problem it could have.

This one seems decent for our general area. Needs a little cleaning but after looking at a bunch of different areas, this is one of the better prices for ready-to-ride Banshee. Was looking at Ottawa ads and holy shit! People are out of their minds! lol

http://belleville.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-ATVs-snowmobiles-ATVs-1994-Yamaha-Banshee-350cc-W0QQAdIdZ280355412

Rear of frame looks bent. Right side is higher than the left.

• 3 months later...

There's just as many crooks in Ontario as in Quebec. Just be careful and check the #'s. I see tons of new Banshees come up for sale weekly. I found a totally stock 2001 which had done only 2 tanks in its life and bought it for $2300. Best deal I ever made. Just keep looking.