blaster works shocks

Zwiser

I got a set of blaster works shocks set up for my weight. I put them one but im wondering since the shee is heavier would it bottom out going over bumps and jumps on the trail?

They're an inch shorter, so right away, you've lowered your front end and reduced the travel. I've got a set of banshee works shocks that I bought for my blaster and they cause the ball joints to bottom out 'cause they're 1" too long. Haven't ridden on them b/c of that. They're Dual rate with internal rez. Wanna trade?

Edited by muggzy

They're Dual rate with internal rez.

Just FYI, unless you had an IFP custom made, there's no such thing as a works shock with an internal reservoir. I dontt know if maybe the previous owner of your shocks told you that or not, but I'd give you about a grand for those shocks right now if they really have an internal reservoir. Because I've spent about 1200 bucks so far designing ifp's for works steelers. Still working on getting the oil displacement right.

Just FYI, unless you had an IFP custom made, there's no such thing as a works shock with an internal reservoir. I dontt know if maybe the previous owner of your shocks told you that or not, but I'd give you about a grand for those shocks right now if they really have an internal reservoir. Because I've spent about 1200 bucks so far designing ifp's for works steelers. Still working on getting the oil displacement right.

These are Works Dual Rate Stealers with the gas charge valve on the shock body as opposed to the gas res in a separate canister. I didn't mean to mis represent what I have, I'm certainly no shock expert. That's what I have. Just got home from work. I'll get pics up tomorrow.

These are Works Dual Rate Stealers with the gas charge valve on the shock body as opposed to the gas res in a separate canister. I didn't mean to mis represent what I have, I'm certainly no shock expert. That's what I have. Just got home from work. I'll get pics up tomorrow.

Okay, yeah, those are just regular emulsion shocks. You had me intrigued for a second... lol.