oko carbs

I've ran them. The float assembly and needle valve is not adequate for higher powered machines. In simple terms, the bowls run dry. On something like a stock stroke or 4 mil dune port I would say there are other options. On mild engines that will not pull enough fuel to drain the bowls, then you would be wasting your money on any type of carbs because they won't make any more power than stock. What would my solution be?

If your engine has stock port timings, then remove the TORS and dial in your jetting for pipes and "bolt on" mods.

If your engine has internal modifications such as modified port timings longer stroke crankshaft, ect focused for low-mid or all around power then opt for PWK 28mm.

If your engine has internal modifications such as modified port timings, increase in displacement, ect focused on mid-top or top end then carburetion will be anywhere from 33mm on up.

If you feel the stockers are holding you back, search around the forums and in the for sale section. I picked up a pair of 35mm pwks with filters for under $200 shipped.

i ran stock carbs forever...thought i was fast... so i looked around on ebay and end up buying the 30 mm oko...

and i wishe di bought years back what a noticble gain on my bike i luv em ,... i can change my mains and re adujt my needel so easy .. i do it now while i am out riding with only a wrecnh and phillip head.

and i got them becase i didnt want big carbs from what i read they taKE AWY bottem end and i didt want to lose that so i got 30mm oko.. gave me more topp end and nothing los eon bottem...

but thats me and my bike .. for 200 brand new i couldent go worng