ORV Sticker placement

Alright i have two sets of plastics that i run, one setup is for dunes, and other is for trails. Wondering where would be the best place to put the orv and still have it be visible and legal. Keep in mind i live in michgan, so at silver lake it will deffinetly be looked at. Is there anywhere i can put it that it would be legal besides the rear fender?

Thanks

Cody

Alright i have two sets of plastics that i run, one setup is for dunes, and other is for trails. Wondering where would be the best place to put the orv and still have it be visible and legal. Keep in mind i live in michgan, so at silver lake it will deffinetly be looked at. Is there anywhere i can put it that it would be legal besides the rear fender?

Thanks

Cody

Guess it would depend on the officer who nails you an how much of a dik he wants to be. I use to run mine on the back of the airbox.

I've seen them run on the carrier. I don't know how big your guys' stickers are, but in CA they just need to be visible from the rear. You could probably see if JD makes a billet sticker mount?

I was going to suggest the custom mount also, like a license plate. Stickers are about 3"x4".

I've seen them run on the carrier. I don't know how big your guys' stickers are, but in CA they just need to be visible from the rear. You could probably see if JD makes a billet sticker mount?

Ya i need it for sunday, but i was thinking of rigging some sort of bolt on plate, but then i thought they may not like the fact that it would be removable.

At silver lake you can run a small plte off your rear grab bar and they will be fine with that. I do.

BUT.....I'll advise that you mangle the threads on the back side of the plate once you get it installed. Because I had a plate stolen off my quad at night while in camp. Someone was too cheap to buy thiers, so they stole mine.