lets see your 1994 Shee pics

The man the myth the legend !!! I'm coming for u ol man its my time lol

lmao!!!!!!!!!! legend.... my old shee has taken out a bunch over the years!!!!!!! now myth...i hope not lol i do know for sure u are comin with that hot monsta shee of yours gonna be fun for sure sunday i will be posting sweet pics after i do a little photoshoot with our bikes

Edited by Bansheeejohn

not many people that are into quads are going to leave them that way, sorry to say it, but i think its the ugiest colors yamaha ever made.

I would have to disagree. I love those old 90's color schemes. Purple and yellow FTW. I am also very fond of the 97 Yellow and Red Combo.

The 94's were blue and yellow like yours, the 95's were my all time favorite year and are true purple and yellow, i think its the sickest looking scheme for the banshee and if i ever get the money thats what mines gonna look like, mines a 93 with an 01 front fender, 94 tank cover, special edition radiator cover, 95 seat, and 95 lights, its just a mix of parts cause im broke, lmao :rotflmao:

lmao :rotflmao: thank you again nasty, and looks like i have two things off a 94, the headlights and tank cover, one of which is johns, lol even for stockers the lights are pretty good because theyre the earlier glass lense ones instead of the plastic lense ones which arnt as bright :headbang:

lmao :rotflmao: thank you again nasty, and looks like i have two things off a 94, the headlights and tank cover, one of which is johns, lol even for stockers the lights are pretty good because theyre the earlier glass lense ones instead of the plastic lense ones which arnt as bright :headbang:

hey man gimmi my headlights back!! lol j/k .......94 is actually a puplish blue and 95 is one dam ugly purple yuk!!

ginger i think u are the minority i get more compliments on my color and offers to buy then u would believe.......its the reason i never changed my color scheme in 12 years