JD!

MikeNick

well i have a sproket hub that uses a honda rear sproket. so i can just buy the one for a trx450. :jesterlaugh: , i would just need to see if one of those rotor guards would work with my round house swig-arm. and bling star makes better ones i think.

Why wouldn't it work, look at the swingarm in the pic. It's a fuckin roundhouse. You blind..lmao

• 3 weeks later...

just a fyi, this is pointless. they make these for bmx. if anything it causes more issues, think about it for a sec. all its doing is preventing sprocket teeth from hitting stuff witch dosnt matter because the chain does that anyways. all your doing is exposing you rear by thinking its a skid plate and when you do hit something you gunna bend you sprocket hub. just a though.

just a fyi, this is pointless. they make these for bmx. if anything it causes more issues, think about it for a sec. all its doing is preventing sprocket teeth from hitting stuff witch dosnt matter because the chain does that anyways. all your doing is exposing you rear by thinking its a skid plate and when you do hit something you gunna bend you sprocket hub. just a though.

Buddy has one on his KFX450R and raced GNCC all last year, He never bent a sprocket hub. You'd have to hit somethin pretty fuckin hard to bend that. Plus on my roundhouse it doesn't have a place to mount a skidplate so this would suffice.