2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Riley Ranch, Oregon

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IDK brother, the trail is complete however the bridge isn't done or atleast it wasn't done when I was there on the 11th of July. I need to call, when I was there they were hoping for the end of Aug but you know how fast the State works.

We have our sites reserved. We are in b-18 and our other group is in b-16. The guys in b-16 will be down on Sunday the 18th thru Saturday. We will be down on Tuesday and we are staying thru Sunday. Looks like we are going to have seven guys down there. Anyone else have their sites reserved yet?

Okay guys here is the deal. Riley Ranch is still not going to have the trail open to the dunes by the time we want to do this ride so Mitty and I have been talking and we feel it would be better to do this ride at spinreel. It is going to be way to much trouble for everyone to need to trailer out to the parking lot every day. Here is the site for making reservations at spinreel. Let me know what everyone thinks.

http://www.recreation.gov/camping/Spinreel_Or/r/campsiteSearch.do?site=all&type=9&minimal=no&search=site&criteria=new&contractCode=NRSO&parkId=73812&search=site

Okay guys here is the deal. Riley Ranch is still not going to have the trail open to the dunes by the time we want to do this ride so Mitty and I have been talking and we feel it would be better to do this ride at spinreel. It is going to be way to much trouble for everyone to need to trailer out to the parking lot every day. Here is the site for making reservations at spinreel. Let me know what everyone thinks.

http://www.recreatio...812&search=site

True dat.

Made some reservations I am in site #6 at spinreel

(riding alone) bunch o flakes around here.. Im a track guy full bore, even my sorry ass showed at the last one.. Who else was there? Oh thats right the same three that still show interest..... IF it works out Ill role for this one also we will see. I will be riding whatever you bring for me!! :confused:

Green you are right that is why we are not worrying about anyone and just making plans for where we want to go. I have no clue what the hell is wrong with the people here in Oregon and why they cant even commit to showing up for a ride??????

We are not going to Riley ranch now we are going to Spinreel here is the site to get reservations if you would like to go http://www.recreation.gov/camping/Spinreel_Or/r/campsiteSearch.do?site=all&type=9&minimal=no&search=site&criteria=new&contractCode=NRSO&parkId=73812&search=site

Some people will be showing up on Thrusday the 22nd onther will be showing up on Friday most are staying through Sunday some may stay longer. I am in site 6 and a buddy of mine is in site 5 so if you are going try to get spots around there if you can.

bwana66 this ride is really more about getting together to ride than anything else. My girlfriend will be on a stock banshee and my daughter will be on a rappy 350 so no you dont need to be fast or rich lol. It is all about trying to get as many guys together off the site as we can to enjoy some good riding time and get to meet a few new people. My buddy and his family are going and his wife is on a stock banshee also. Bring what you have and enjoy yourself that is really what it is about.