2011 BansheeHQ Ride - Riley Ranch, Oregon

Well fellas the HQ ride was kind of a fail becasue of the weather. I would like to start getting some thoughts from all of you on a time later in the year when we have a better chance of some good weather so we could setup another ride and try to really get a good showing. I know we have lots of things coming up here in Oregon with Raptor Rally dune fest and sand fest plus all the holidays coming up so lets see if we can come up with some times that may work for more people later in the summer then we could start a poll and see when we could get the most HQ members to show up. Post up what you guys think. :headbang:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well fellas the HQ ride was kind of a fail becasue of the weather. I would like to start getting some thoughts from all of you on a time later in the year when we have a better chance of some good weather so we could setup another ride and try to really get a good showing. I know we have lots of things coming up here in Oregon with Raptor Rally dune fest and sand fest plus all the holidays coming up so lets see if we can come up with some times that may work for more people later in the summer then we could start a poll and see when we could get the most HQ members to show up. Post up what you guys think. :headbang:

why not try and make the official HQ ride in Oklahoma? Get a group together and take a road trip.

Why not make it in Oregon where we have real sand dunes? Get your group together and make a road trip this way.

You guys should of stayed in coos last month sat-tuesday like I planned too. I had perfect weather after it quit raining saturday.

Too late in season to plan a trip on a big holiday weekend. You cant get reservations anywhere.

We have talks of going down end of july beginning of august to coos bay.

Oh fuck... Yeah lets plan it... Ill spend another weekend in the trailer putting a rebuild on this pile again... As long as Coos Cab will drag my fa around town for 12 bucks again Ill go. And the west coast guys would come the the OK ride if your douchers had something to offer other than slow bikes and good handys.

Well fathers day would be awesome but there is no way I can do that weekend my kids would not be happy with me.

What about like the weekend of Jul;y 22-24 we could do it at Florence and I am sure if I got in touch with dunes frontier that they would set aside a block of camp sites for us to use?

Great idea, lets just make it mon-fri :confused:

I cant take a week off work for a hq ride sorry lol. I could take a Friday off and leave work early enough on Thursday to get over there in time to ride Thursday evening through a Sunday.

LOL it was just a suggestion that is not where we have got to go. I just hate camping in a parking lot and not a big fan of the horsfall end of Coos.