Drag Chassis for sale

I have a DMR Dagger chassis for sale. +8 out the rear. This is a straight running chassis. I had a 4mil super cub on alky and it ran 300ft in 4 seconds. I hate to sell but being unemployed is forcing my hand. All that's needed is your motor, rear axle, and tires. It comes with the wheelie bar.

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

I'm asking 1500.00 and I'm in the Salem Oregon area.

• 5 weeks later...

I have personally seen this chassis make 100s of passes, and I have rode this chassis several passes. Bike will go straight as an arrow on damn near any track condition. This is an awesome chassis for a 350 up to 4dm. We still own one of these and its worked with every combination of motor and rider weight we have put in it!

I have personally seen this chassis make 100s of passes, and I have rode this chassis several passes. Bike will go straight as an arrow on damn near any track condition. This is an awesome chassis for a 350 up to 4dm. We still own one of these and its worked with every combination of motor and rider weight we have put in it!

Thanks for the good review buddy! How you doing? I sure miss the track!

• 2 weeks later...

I have personally seen this chassis run. It shoots straight and narrow. If I had a reason to get a rigid chassis this wouldn't even be up here. Bump for an honest seller.