Chrome or Polished?

RC418

Going to be purchasing a new clutch cover and possibly other accessories for my banshee, I've got a chrome clutch cover now which still looks as nice as it did from the day I bought it. Looking at new clutch covers I could get a polished one for about a 100 bucks less. What would you get chrome or polished, and why?

I'm leaning more torward the chrome as it should require less maintenance, I don't really want to polish the side case after every ride to keep a nice shiny finish.I've just never really had much experience with polished stuff so thats why I ask for your opinions :D

Chrome, I hate polishing...My bike is going back together with all parts either painted, chromed, anodized, or water transfer....I'm all about low maintenance this go around.

X2 - I had every aluminum piece polished, then got it al Clear Ceramic coated to keep it that way. problem is, the ceramic coat doesn't hold up as well the sand as I had hoped. The motor still looks mint, but all the suspension and rolling stock is all frosted. So I'd vote CHROME! Everything else gets hand polished to maintain it, or alot of real nice looking powder coat.