Aftermarket Carbs

Well I did my research and found out why the throttle sticks when I hit water. I'm not going to piss everyone off and ask "how do I fix this".....

Everyone seems to agree that the easiest fix is to get aftermarket carbs. I know that bigger is not always better especially when you don't have any other major mods done.

My question is: What aftermarket carbs would be best for a mostly stock motor? Would I want to get 26mm Klein's?

Currently I have a .30 over stock motor, boysen reeds, Uni & Proflow, and FMF Knarlys.

I run with the stock airbox & lid and sometimes even use the stock snorkel when its real wet out.

Down the road, I don't plan on major engine work (porting/polishing/major boring/ect). It has plenty of power for me. All I do is hill climb and trail ride.

Basically I'm just looking to make the bike waterproof by jumping to aftermarket carbs. More low end power would be sweet, but ya can't always get what ya want.

Any ideas/suggestions??

Thanks!

Well I did my research and found out why the throttle sticks when I hit water. I'm not going to piss everyone off and ask "how do I fix this".....

Everyone seems to agree that the easiest fix is to get aftermarket carbs. I know that bigger is not always better especially when you don't have any other major mods done.

My question is: What aftermarket carbs would be best for a mostly stock motor? Would I want to get 26mm Klein's?

Currently I have a .30 over stock motor, boysen reeds, Uni & Proflow, and FMF Knarlys.

I run with the stock airbox & lid and sometimes even use the stock snorkel when its real wet out.

Down the road, I don't plan on major engine work (porting/polishing/major boring/ect). It has plenty of power for me. All I do is hill climb and trail ride.

Basically I'm just looking to make the bike waterproof by jumping to aftermarket carbs. More low end power would be sweet, but ya can't always get what ya want.

Any ideas/suggestions??

Thanks!

28mm PWKs would be a good bet.

So with 28 PWK's, and proper jetting it would ride like a jetski through water, and I wouldn't loose any power low or high?

Lookin like it will be about $340 on E-bay from XCBob.