Lew jr painted fiberglass FB's, chrome parts, vf3, intakes, etc

Lew jr painted fiberglass Fullbores with tank cover & UNPAINTED fiberglass rears. Come with polished billet grill. In great shape, have a small mark on the top inside edge were the clutch cable rubbed down to the primer.

lewpaint.jpg

you can see the tank cover in this pic

lewpaint1.jpg

fiberglasspic.jpg

Stock tank with Modquad "Bio hazard" billet cap & dual outlet pingel- $130 shipped

gascap.jpg

pingel.jpg

Stock chrome steering stem- $125 shipped

stem.jpg

Stock chrome foot pegs with chrome bolts(small crack in between slots on one peg & a small rub mark on RT side peg from kicker)- $60 shipped

pegs.jpg

Ohlins polished rear shock with chrome spring and compression & rebound adjustable....setup for #175 & +6 swinger- $350 shipped

001.jpg

(Can get pics of the stuff below if needed, just don't have any on my phone or computer)

Stock chrome shifter- $30 shipped

Mikuni 38mm alky carbs w/billet bowls & throttle cable, setup by WK Racing & ran on my 7mm cub- $425 shipped

VF3 reeds- $200 shipped

WK Racing billet intakes (old style w/hose for crossover)- $40 shipped

Edited by Geoff

if those FB were green or black instead of teal, i would so buy them.

Orginally they were supposed to be more blue to match the frame but the frame came back candy teal from PC so oh well.....You could always redo the frame to match?? :D, the chicks would dig it..haha

• 1 month later...