(10 mil stk cyl motor) (Also 96 banshee)

10 mil stock cylinder . Just need to put your carbs on and bolt it in. Also have a stock banshee for sale it's a 96 with a small port job on it with 5 gallon gas tank in fair shape. Can't upload pics from my phone so leave ur email I'll send them to you. Need gone asap I'm gettin out of the sport. 2500 obo for the bike 1500 firm for the motor thanks for looking hope to see this stuff go to some one that will use them

Eastcoast atv is a fucking joke worlds worst engine builder. Haha figures y its for sale. Lol good luck w that bomb.

You can say or think what u want but I got 1500$ and the other lane if u think it's a bomb. Goin by the look of your turtles I might have to give u half the street . So please if u wanna talk crap about my stuff inbox it to me or come to Philadelphia and race

Send pics of motor to phlava2u102@yahoo.com and a contact

Pics sent ... Also have bb pipes same side as the clutch and 40 mm lectrons on gas .. Need 400 for the carbs n like 100 bucks for the pipes . Have a whole rolling chassis setup for street to with 8 inch arm for 500 with light weight a arms