Banshee billet ,crank , trans, billet clutch basket

Listen Ms bansheesa u actn like a real f$/kn girl!!! I was joking it's a res cover!! It's not that deep to me!! Where I'm from that's called being petty!! I hope u get it and it makes ya bike look real purdy!!! I u want one that bad if I find one somewhere n this forum I'll pm ya for ya address and give it to u along with a gift certificate to get a make over!!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey glamis I was only joking wit da dude!! I didnt curse or disrespect that guy !! He didn't have to get like that!! He talked to me like I was really tryn to take something from him!! Or like im a peice of crap !!! So if that's how he feel that's how I feel!! F him no pun intended to anybody esle !! I understand the first come first serve rule , I buy alot off of banshee HQ, and I sold alot off of this website!! It was just a Lil humor!!

Now children lets not fight I just might have another one laying around that is if you all behave .So what has sold foot pegs , E brake block off , rear brake pedal , dipstick .

You still got the spinners??? if so, please shoot me a PM. I'm extremely interested and paypal ready. Thanks

Payment sent for spinners & shifter, thanks very much.

Welcome to the HQ!

So other items that are sold WHEEL SPINNERS , SHIFTER , KICK STARTER , BAR CLAMP , CLUTCH INSERT , BUMPER .

Still have reed spacers, grill, flag holder, tail light cover, stator cover