Im lost

Well im lost at what its going to take to get my bike tuned up perfect...

Bored .30

T5's

HJR Dune Port

K&N Pods

New top end

Stock carbs

I started at 340 mains, and fouled those plugs within the first few rides...so on and so on all the way down to 300's and im still fouling plugs/bogging right before the powerband...

Have the needle all the way down in the 5th clip, and have tried moving it up and down with no success...I have the crossover tube in also...I called Kevin and he told me to just keep going lower and lower untill it doesnt foul anymore... Any ideas??? I dont really wanna run my bike with 280's in there if i can help it

As stated by larry float level is HUGE,its like sucking through a straw in a full glass or half in/out.First order is check float hieght,Second is put the 340s back in there thats not your problem,27.5 pilot,needle 4th clip.You have done too many changes too not see any results especially since i have tuned many t-5 setups on ported bikes your in the ball park.I would start looking at electrical issues,Ohm out your plug caps,check pickup gap,check harness for nicks and check ground for continuity,pm me if you need to talk it thriugh