Leaking gas out overflows

Ok guys, so I took my carbs off the other day cleaned the he'll outta them my needles n everything looked good but after i put it all together n fired her up I started leaking gas from both overflows I'm hopin my float height is off in both Gunna take em apart again today

Ok guys, so I took my carbs off the other day cleaned the he'll outta them my needles n everything looked good but after i put it all together n fired her up I started leaking gas from both overflows I'm hopin my float height is off in both Gunna take em apart again today

order a carb rebuild kit floats could be stuck could be a bad rubber o-rings .

Probably just stuck floats.

Is it leaking out of both carbs? If it is I doubt your floats are stuck I am guessing either you didnt get your float back in right or you bent them so they are not shutting off.

Just like Builder said. A quick way to check float height is to hold the carb upside down with the bowl off and set or bend the float tab where it sits even or parrallel with the bottom of the carb body where the bowl would rest on it.

The float should NOT rest anywhere on the inside of the carb. It should rest on the pin and the needle only. Hope this helps.