Still losin to a yfz 450

I always win in the long run. I beat many lightly modded 450's and some 660s never raced a 700 with the shee yet with a stock bike and old school fmf gold series with the lid still on. most of them get me on the bottom end but once i hit 6th gear I just smile as i pass them up and keep going. I also have a 450r

That's the way it should always be. The 450s are geared so low, even if they are making more power (not sayin they are or aren't) the (bolt on modded) Banshee always wins the race if you go far enough. If the YFZ has a 15t on front, put a 15t on the Banshee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

X2....I pimp yzf 450s & any other heavily modded 4 jokes with my HJR dune/play ported shee. Then go trail riding with them...... :rotflmao:

I had a set of T-6's & I switched to T-5's & they make a big difference.

Exactly...I do it all the time & it will make you feel good to just keep kicking his ass.... :cheers:

Man just port the damn BANSHEE...that's what your BANSHEE wants you to do......Then he will have to spend triple what you paid just to keep up. I was hard headed just like you & everybody else that wanted the most bang for there buck before porting. It's no better MOD than a DUNE/PLAY port to drag race your buddies & then trail ride & laugh the whole trail ride.

I've thought about porting quite a bit but I hate to give up my bottom end. Is it possible to port your Banshee with out giving up bottom end power? I know a Power Valve will will fix the problem, but with out a power Valve is it possible?

Once you port a banshee youll wondere what took you so long.The return frfom bolt ons are minimal compared to porting.You could go with a trail/mx style port for more bottom and mid.A shee still has plenty of top end pull.You can be at 55hp and up with just a "play port",no need to get a all out drag port job that run wfo .

252wheelieking i like your avatar...no disrespect if the ur significant other..lol