BAD VIBRATION! on banshee

Hey guys i'm a newer to the website and absolutely love all this banshee info. on here! Wondering if someone could help me out. I went to Silver Lake opening weekend 4/2, and did some drag racing and duneing. After some riding, my banshee started wobbling really bad in the back, i checked it over and the two axle nuts came loose and i could spin them with my fingers, i tightened them up and made a pass on the drag strip and it was wobbling again, and the two nuts came loose again. Would this mean that my axle bearings are possibly shot?

What banshee were you on? I was there also on the black banshee with a red frame?

no kidding man! i was watching you almost the whole day! i had the blue banshee with the white flames alba racing graphics, i wanted to race but by the time i saw you out there, i didn't want to hurt my shee anymore than what it already was!

stock axle carrier? chances are your bearings are shot..... this happened to blueangel on here too. It started making a HORRIBLE sound while we were riding real slow and when we got back we threw a milk-crate under the frame and started her up. Then we fired it up and put it in first gear and let the axle rotate around on its own......couldn't have missed it if you were blind. The axle was wobbling back and forth....

stock axle carrier? chances are your bearings are shot..... this happened to blueangel on here too. It started making a HORRIBLE sound while we were riding real slow and when we got back we threw a milk-crate under the frame and started her up. Then we fired it up and put it in first gear and let the axle rotate around on its own......couldn't have missed it if you were blind. The axle was wobbling back and forth....

yep, stock carrier, all the more reason to get a +4 swinger while i'm doing work to it, you guys know of anyone with a +4 swinger for sale? or about how much they are?

I got mine from the swingarm shop on ebay. They are a bit heavier but they are half the price of everyone else. I do suggest the round style and get a new carrier. The +4 is $260 I think and I picked up a round carrier for around $100. If you decide to stay with the stock style carrier let me know if you need a new one. You can have mine just pay the shipping.

I got mine from the swingarm shop on ebay. They are a bit heavier but they are half the price of everyone else. I do suggest the round style and get a new carrier. The +4 is $260 I think and I picked up a round carrier for around $100. If you decide to stay with the stock style carrier let me know if you need a new one. You can have mine just pay the shipping.

alright thanks man, i have a an 83 k20 im working on and my bros 84 k10 right now, so i have to put the banshee on the back burner for a bit, the next time i'll be a silver will pry be memorial weekend, you gonna be up there then?