Keep fouling plugs and has off idle bog

Mods are

bored .60

FMF SST pipes

stock carbs with 27.5 pilots and 320 mains 500ft above sea level

K and N pods

I fouled two sets of plugs today after I put the pipes and carbs on. Could my jetting be that rich or is it a spark problem?

Without porting at my elevation 320 is WAY rich i would have mine at about 280-290,with a stock pilot. Air screw about 1 and 1/2.

For the idle bogg try your air screws at 3 turns out and 1/2 a turn out see wich works better. If 1/2 turn works better your lean on your pilot,if 3 turns works better your rich.

You could also pull the choke out halfway,if it clears up then your lean on pilot,gets way worse you could be rich on the pilot

If your fouling plugs fast im betting your rich.

Edited by Burt Reynolds

yea.....320 is rich. hell im runnin +4 timing, fmf fatties, 2-1 air filter (so theres no air box) vforce 2 reeds, and a FAST play/dune port and im at 1000ft and its 38 degrees here and i was recomended to try a 340. basically i got more than you do and your jetted (right now) where im probably going to be in the summer.......with not much done to your bike.

I dropped the main down to 290 and moved the needle to the third clip. It was still bogging so I played with the airscrews and with the only a 1/2 turn out it got better. I swap the pilot jets for 30's and it's alot better. Still has a slight bog for a second then after that you better hold on. Thanks for the help

I dropped the main down to 290 and moved the needle to the third clip (it was all the way rich). It was still bogging so I played with the airscrews and with the only a 1/2 turn out it got better. I swap the pilot jets for 30's and it's alot better. Still has a slight bog for a second then after that you better hold on. Thanks for the help