Pair of works shocks for sale

I have a nice pair of works shocks that I'm trying to sale so i can snag up a pair of fox floats. These are fully polished and the springs are pc black...one was rebuilt and both were recharged, they have 2 rides on them since rebuild. All work was done by mattscec. Would like to move these pretty quickly so i can snag these floats. Here are a few pics....only pics I have right now. I'm asking 400 or best offer plus shipping. If someone buys these I'll throw in some random parts (stock stator cover, msr shorty lever, blue trail tech light covers, Billet bar clamp with keyhole, clutch cover insert, Ricky stator, pro taper atv hi bars, etc.) pro taper bars are in the pics where im at LS...shocks are in that pic as well.

100_0518.jpg

001-5.jpg

009-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

005-3.jpg

SANY2778.jpg

Dave......only selling them to buy the fox floats.

These are some of the best looking shocks I've done.

photo-75.jpg

I'd have to look at the invoice for be 100% sure, but I know they are stock length shocks, SHOULD BE valved for +2's with a 210lb dune/desert rider.

When Mike sent them to me, honestly neither of them had ANY issues at all. One was a little dirtier than the other, so Mike wanted that one to be rebuilt, just in case any dirt got sucked into the seals. He forgot, but I ended rebuilding both of them, because I don't like just doing one shock at a time. These things were practically brand new inside and out. Stripped and coated the springs, and polished them up. I was sad to see them leave. Someone will get an awesome set of shocks buying these.

I want a set of works shocks and I want these because they are a great deal. My question is I want to flat track my 06 banshee this year and will these shocks work for that application? Right now I have been invited to run some XC/Scramble races and I wouldn't have to spend much money to run those as the guy i bought my banshee from used it for that purpose. I am 208 lbs and since these are setup for dune sand racing can I use them the way they are setup without hurting them or will they need to be setup for the racing I will be doing so I don't damage them? I am on a limited budget right now and would like to use them as they are till I can afford to have them setup for my weight and riding style.

These are some of the best looking shocks I've done.

photo-75.jpg

I'd have to look at the invoice for be 100% sure, but I know they are stock length shocks, SHOULD BE valved for +2's with a 210lb dune/desert rider.

When Mike sent them to me, honestly neither of them had ANY issues at all. One was a little dirtier than the other, so Mike wanted that one to be rebuilt, just in case any dirt got sucked into the seals. He forgot, but I ended rebuilding both of them, because I don't like just doing one shock at a time. These things were practically brand new inside and out. Stripped and coated the springs, and polished them up. I was sad to see them leave. Someone will get an awesome set of shocks buying these.