JJ&A complete drag axle and carrier spindle mount wheels

hey guys im parting out my rigid drag bike and before i put something up on ebay i thought you guys might be interested. i raced sand drags for a couple years and im starting to get out of it. i used mostly banshee based parts which is why im here :) anyways. JJ&A drag axle 26" with the gun drilled. ran about a total of 1 season over the 3 years. no slop in the carrier or the axle and bearings feel very good. have all the hubs bolts and washers so you wont have to buy anything to drop in. brake rotor and sproket are included. twin row drag carrier as well. im wanting $600 OBO. my pictures are too big to upload so if you want shoot me a PM i can text you a pic or email you one.

i also have a set of spindle mount wheels (they have asphault tires on them atm) but id like to get $150 for them. again pics are too big for me to upload so if your interested hit me up and ill send you some pics

hey guys im parting out my rigid drag bike and before i put something up on ebay i thought you guys might be interested. i raced sand drags for a couple years and im starting to get out of it. i used mostly banshee based parts which is why im here :) anyways. JJ&A drag axle 26" with the gun drilled. ran about a total of 1 season over the 3 years. no slop in the carrier or the axle and bearings feel very good. have all the hubs bolts and washers so you wont have to buy anything to drop in. brake rotor and sproket are included. twin row drag carrier as well. im wanting $600 OBO. my pictures are too big to upload so if you want shoot me a PM i can text you a pic or email you one.

i also have a set of spindle mount wheels (they have asphault tires on them atm) but id like to get $150 for them. again pics are too big for me to upload so if your interested hit me up and ill send you some pics

pics of the spindle mounts please...

Axle pics fotown42087@gmail. Thanks

Guest supergirl

everyone get there pics? if not let me know and ill make sure you get them

i will take the wheels bruce, send me your paypal info please!

k everyone axle and carrier are sold as well just pending payment. as long as everything goes as expected everything but my chassis is sold. thank you all for looking and everyone has been great to deal with. :) wish i would have had put a few more parts on here, but if anyone is looking for a good light weight moly chassis to mount a big ole motor in then i got one!

thanks again everyone

Bruce

• 2 weeks later...