wont idle

my shee runs fine just wont idle or start unless i crack the gas a little ive got my idle screws in all the way my main is a 320 a stage 3 dyno jet needle set midway my pilot is stock from dealer when it is runnin unburnt fuel pisses out my pipes im located in central maine

im between 100 & 300 ft above sea level

my shee runs fine just wont idle or start unless i crack the gas a little ive got my idle screws in all the way my main is a 320 a stage 3 dyno jet needle set midway my pilot is stock from dealer when it is runnin unburnt fuel pisses out my pipes im located in central maine

any mods to the shee? intake? exhaust? are the carbs synced? and are the carbs clean? did it ever idle before? and its recently changed ? or has been that way since you got it . if your idle screws are all the way in , and it won't idle , I'm thinking your pilot jets are too small , are they stock? More info is needed ......

ok i know this sounds stupid but once i actualy put my slides in backwards,, and the bike ran it just wouldnt idle , and it took gas to start and...when i went down hills it would flood out,. im pretty sure that banshees are the only bike that will run with the slides in backwards so you may want to check that..

ok i know this sounds stupid but once i actualy put my slides in backwards,, and the bike ran it just wouldnt idle , and it took gas to start and...when i went down hills it would flood out,. im pretty sure that banshees are the only bike that will run with the slides in backwards so you may want to check that..

This is true , also there is a Left and Right Carb , if they are switched it will give you problems as well . You need to make sure they are oriented correctly . ( More ammo for me to change to the 2-1 :P

This is true , also there is a Left and Right Carb , if they are switched it will give you problems as well . You need to make sure they are oriented correctly . ( More ammo for me to change to the 2-1 :P

im pretty sure my carbs r on the right way the choke plunger in on the left carb and i removed the air filter r both slides are in and workin right for motor mods ive got it bored 2mm over to a 66mm wisco pro lite pistons a port and polish toomy t5s a pro design cool head with 22cc domes boysen pro series reeds stage3 dyno jet kit moose boot bottle moose tors eliminators (carb caps) a dyna teck cdi box i run a k&n filter and precharger no lid it idled fine before the bore and port and polish?

Ok , I would say then it's a pilot jet poblem , increase the pilot jet size . You increased flow in the motor with the port job , and you have no airbox lid , you need to richen up the idle circuit .