Stellar a-arms

the reaper

I'm looking to see who's running stellars +2 +1 a-arms? how you like them or any complaints? But most importantly pics of them on your banshee.... Gonna order a set but I want to see how they look on the banshee first..... And what shocks are you guys running with them I'm thinking works steelers for my trail riding.... Thanks alot let's see the pics

I'm looking to see who's running stellars +2 +1 a-arms? how you like them or any complaints? But most importantly pics of them on your banshee.... Gonna order a set but I want to see how they look on the banshee first..... And what shocks are you guys running with them I'm thinking works steelers for my trail riding.... Thanks alot let's see the pics

I think you will be hard pressed to find ANYONE who has complaints about ANY of stellar's products.

Ya I talked to Tim today i plan on buying a set of them in a week or 2.... Would be nice to see pictures of them installed on a banshee, so I can see how mine will look... Only thing that's holding me back from ordering them now is he wants to no what shocks I'm gonna run.. And that's what I'm Researching on which set

Here's a few pics. +2 +1's with YFZ 450 shocks. The ride is way better than factory and the shocks are fully adjustable. I picked up the shocks for $165 and they were already powder coated that color. You can't go wrong with Tim's stuff. I just ordered a +4 swinger for my wife's bike today.

CIMG0264.jpg

CIMG0269.jpg

CIMG0270.jpg

Got rid of those ugly factory lights.

bansheephonepic1.jpg

bansheephonepic2.jpg

I'm trying to decide if I like the look of the +2+1 stance.. Or go wider? Not a fan of the narrow stock look especially when I'm 6'2 250 lbs, big guy riding that narrow stock banshee.. that's why I'm trying to get pictures of the banshees that have the wider a-arms and see what look I like..... +2+1 is what I have in mind but i still don't want it to look narrow.... Want to buy it right the first time..., any opinions or pictures of what u have?

I'm 6'4" 220 and my bike does just fine. With the stock setup it would want to two wheel in the corners. The +2+1's made it way more stable. It was a huge difference. Depending on where and how you ride will probably determine how wide you want to go. The +2 work well for most.

I have some Stellar Rec. +2 +1 arms. little different design than strokerO5 but still nice quality work. I also run a Stellar +8 out the rear.

Just runnin stock shocks FOR NOW. Going to run a revalved stock rear and some elkas upfront when funds allow.

Im havin a real hard time posting pictures right now for some reason but there on the bike in my profile picture.

I have some Stellar Rec. +2 +1 arms. little different design than strokerO5 but still nice quality work. I also run a Stellar +8 out the rear.

Just runnin stock shocks FOR NOW. Going to run a revalved stock rear and some elkas upfront when funds allow.

Im havin a real hard time posting pictures right now for some reason but there on the bike in my profile picture.

How soft is the ride with your stock front shocks? Too soft, or ridable still?

How soft is the ride with your stock front shocks? Too soft, or ridable still?

To be honest Ive never owned a set of aftermarket shocks. So to me its rideable, well they have to be because i cant afford new ones til prolly the fall lol, They just fade fast and push when i turn but then again i have a +8 out back so cornering isnt this things sweet spot lol . but to answer your question. yes i think they will be ok til u can get good shocks..

To be honest Ive never owned a set of aftermarket shocks. So to me its rideable, well they have to be because i cant afford new ones til prolly the fall lol, They just fade fast and push when i turn but then again i have a +8 out back so cornering isnt this things sweet spot lol . but to answer your question. yes i think they will be ok til u can get good shocks..

Good to know. I've been wanting some of Tims a-arms, just can't afford shocks yet. I was wondering how it would be running the stockers for a bit.