Starting to get really frustrated...

Thanks for all the posts. Well the guy that said something about my pistons being installed right. Well they weren't. They were backwards. I bet this is what is causing my problems. I'll see tomorrow. I bet that's why no gas was getting to my plugs. I got to get new gaskets tomorrow and I'll test. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Woohooo! i got one right! :jesterlaugh:

Thanks for all the posts. Well the guy that said something about my pistons being installed right. Well they weren't. They were backwards. I bet this is what is causing my problems. I'll see tomorrow. I bet that's why no gas was getting to my plugs. I got to get new gaskets tomorrow and I'll test. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

pfffft lol.mat what the hell!!!!epic failure!!!!!lol!get them fuckers switched.um,yes.that is the issue. banghead

:notworthy: good job hey on the triple port thread do you want to cut down my pistns for free? ill run em in my sled see how it goes im willing to try it after all i have spare cylinders off of my 2nd parts sled

You know I don't really know much about sled engines. I'd find out on a sled forum if people are cutting pistons on that particular engine.

If it was my engine I'd go for it but I'd hate to cause someone else to jack up their stuff.

well guys, I fixed my epic fail....Got the pistons swapped around, got it all back together..first kick she purred, and i revved it once, and i knew it was going to run right, it revved up fine...went down the road and it bogged a little down low i hit 4th and it started pulling hard...i went and got a 30 pilot, put it in and she runs good! I am pretty happy! Thanks a lot for mentioning that..i would have never even guessed thats what it could have been!

hey man, i was just wondering what happened to you. you still into the comp software repair? that stator doin good?

Well, its been sitting because i got tired of messing with it. I STILL haven't sent you that other one and im sorry. I know that you've sent me your address. Send me it again, and I can print a label off and send it to you. Yeah I still do repair...I grad. in july.