Shee boggin out, need help guys

to anyone who can help, this is my first banshee iv had it almost a full season now.......took it out yesterday first day this spring had a great day riding 2 hrs in it started to bog out when i gave it gas eventually it died, i let it sit thinking i flooded it. It started up 5 min later ran for a lil bit but kept dyin whenever i put it in gear to move, long story short i had to tow it back and im hopin to get this resolved so i can get back out there and rip thanks alot guys any comments or thoughts on the issue are appreciated

to anyone who can help, this is my first banshee iv had it almost a full season now.......took it out yesterday first day this spring had a great day riding 2 hrs in it started to bog out when i gave it gas eventually it died, i let it sit thinking i flooded it. It started up 5 min later ran for a lil bit but kept dyin whenever i put it in gear to move, long story short i had to tow it back and im hopin to get this resolved so i can get back out there and rip thanks alot guys any comments or thoughts on the issue are appreciated

What mods are on it? Need to know that first. Take the carbs off and clean them well. Use compressed air to clean the passages and jets. Use a good amount of carb cleaner in each. Do you have spark - good spark? Your looking at a spark, fuel or air issue, but you need to do some testing to see which one - then go from there...First take the plug out and plug it in to the boot/wire. Ground it on the head and see what kind of spark you are getting. You should see a fat blue spark on each. Take both plugs out at the same time to ease kicking it over by hand.

Is your air cleaner clean? Compression good on each jug?

There are screws on the bottom of the bowls. Unscrew them and see if fuel comes out of each one. You need to make sure you are getting proper air, fuel and spark. That's really all there is to the banshee. The CDI and coil seldom fail, however there are other issues like failed stator, sheered off woodruff key and loose fly wheel that can cause spark/starting issues. Is it backfiring at all?