intake install help

i received my chariot billet intake with built in crossover and need help putting it all together.....where to put yamabond, how tight to make each bolt, ect. some detailed info please....pics would be great....right now i have it the way it came... two boots, two intake pieces, gaskets and a bunch of bolts....want to do it right so i dont end up with any leaks.....thanks a million

i have the same set-up. i didn't use any yamabond just the o-rings it came with. and i made them as tight as i could with-out stripping or pulling up any treads. seals great.

what about yamabond on the boots? and i have three o-rings that came with it, 2 big and one little.....where do the two big ones go????

for the boots, i just bolted them on. and i only had two o-rings. the little one goes around the two small srcews and the bigger one went aound the whole thing. their are grooves for these o-rings to fitt in.

my mistake i do have only two....the big one was twisted and looked like 2 smaller ones in the package.....my bad!

Edited by qboronyrican