carbs, pipes, cylinders, head, bottom end, paddles, swingarm, shocks

All prices are firm and include shipping:

Milled and rechambered head for race gas/ Avgas. Bought this a couple weeks ago from Kevin Herr $100

Drag ported cylinders WITH 64.5mm pistons rings wrist pins/ bearings and new circlips. Very nice cylinders ready to rock $475

34mm Keihin PJ's come with billet intakes, K&N pods, brand new throttle cable, extra jets $275

Boyesen pro series reeds brand new never used $80

Vitos Fat Bastard pipes Chrome, one pipe has a very minor ding which is visible and another very minor ding that is not visible once installed. The chrome is in great shape and the silencers are still tight. Overall in very good condition. These are rumored to be the pipe to beat on the serval cylinder; pull like a shearer up top but have a broader powerband. $425

Complete bottom end. The cases have been port matched, the crank has been trued and welded and the specs re-checked by sleeper 06, never ran since inspected, cut transmission (one step down from dunable), shift star mod, billet inmotionpowersports clutch basket, brand new never used heavy duty clutch pack with drag springs (said to hold up to 90 hp) I will include the stock/ medium duty springs as well, timing plate modded for +4, billet impeller, flywheel, kicker, covers, new clutch cover gasket, new base gasket for ported cylinders, and everything associated with the bottom end. Bolt on your cylinders and go. $1000

11 paddle SLS haulers there is a 2" puncture behind one of the paddles, so they are tubed. The tubes have held up fine with a 521 cheetah engine. The ones in my sig $200

Rolling J-arm frame. This includes everything minus the engine, pipes, carbs, gas tank. Includes works dual rate fronts, marvin shaw competition rear, +8 swingarm, ITP holeshot rear tires. $650 PLUS shipping or local pickup in north east texas. Will part out frame if it doesn't sell.

I will post up pics later. Everything minus the pipes/ cylinders are a couple of hours away (I am working out of town this week) so pics/ shipping will be available on friday. I can make the drive sooner if you want a large item.

Pics to come, thanks for looking!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why was the engine pulled apart? if it just needed rings, how much will you sell complete engine for with carbs etc? keen

The engine was disassembled to send the crank off to be inspected because I was going to a drag setup and wanted to leave nothing to chance, even though my original crank had already been trued and welded by a site sponsor about 15 riding hours prior. It ended up being out of spec so I bought another crank that was good. I then bought the cylinders, pipes, reeds, clutch and everything has been sitting there collecting dust and by the looks of it will continue to because of my work schedule.

I should be getting payed for the carbs any time now but I reckon I'd sell the rest of the engine for $1400 shipped, or $1800 with the pipes. No way I could take any less than that unless the rolling frame sold first.

Edited by SlowMoe

Do u have any pics of the frame and what kind of a arms and swing arm and all does it have on it? Thanks

The frame is the one in my sig. I can have more pics on Friday. It has stock J-arms, +8 swingarm with works dual rates up front and Marin Shaw competition rear. It will come with a full set of plastics minus front fenders, and everything minus the engine, pipes, carbs, and throttle cable.

The frame is much lighter than an A-arm frame, so they are typically much more desired amongst drag racers.

Ok got my wife to take pics of the pipes. Sorry for the poor quality she apparently was in a rush. There are two dings but she only took a picture of one of them, the other is similar in size but she said she couldn't find it.

For those who don't know anything about these pipes, they are very similar to a shearer or CPI pipe. Supposed to be just as quick at the track as either.

a-1.jpg

e.jpg

c-2.jpg

d-1.jpg